And Schaller will have 3 later this month!
Buttoned-up engineering, unbuttoned.
The first thing a sports car needs to be is a buttoned-up, immaculately crafted engineering package. The second thing is to find out what happens when a couple of those buttons come undone. Make the eyes linger overly long on the curves of a fender or hip. Make the driver's heart skip a beat while playing with the limits in a turn. Make it respond with surgical precision. In other words, make it do what a legendary sports car has always done for those lucky enough to own one.
The all-new Subaru BRZ takes its place alongside history's great sports cars as the first one to do it all with a SUBARU BOXER® engine up front, powering a classic longitudinal drivetrain layout. The advantages of the SUBARU BOXER power plant make themselves known the instant you send power to the pavement. The engine's compact layout and low center of gravity are positioned just rear of the front axle. The balance is exquisite. You feel every curve and nuance of the road running beneath your wheels. Everything promised by the alluring look of the BRZ gets delivered.
See what sets the 2013 BRZ apart from all other vehicles in its class.
Features and Tech Specs
2013 Subaru BRZ Premium and Limited:
- 200-hp direct-injected 2.0-liter 4-cylinder SUBARU BOXER® engine
- Close-ratio 6-speed manual transmission or optional adaptive 6-speed automatic transmission with Sport mode and paddle shifters
- Rear-wheel drive
- Limited-slip rear differential
- 17-inch aluminum-alloy wheels
- Sport-tuned suspension with double wishbone rear architecture
- HID headlights
Features: BRZ PREMIUM
- Cloth upholstery
- Integrated 8-speaker audio and voice-activated GPS navigation system
- Bluetooth® audio streaming and hands-free phone connectivity
- USB/iPod® control
- HD Radio™ with iTunes® tagging capability
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio† and NavTraffic†
BRZ LIMITED adds
- Leather/Alcantara® upholstery
- Keyless Access & Start
- Automatic climate control
- Heated front seats and side mirrors
- Fog lights
- Rear spoiler
† Activation and required monthly subscription sold separately. Includes 4-month trial subscription. see your dealer.
100% Subaru Engineering
For the ultimate response, Subaru engineered the BRZ to send its power to the rear. Combined with the flat, naturally symmetrical design, you get a sports car with optimal balance and the lowest center of gravity in its class.
BRZ comes with 6-speed fully synchronized close-ratio manual transmission for pinpoint command. Or you can choose the available 6-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters.
Vehicle Stability Control
Vehicle Stability Control, a stability control system, automatically senses steering and braking inputs to help keep the vehicle on the driver's intended path.
Voice-activated GPS navigation
Use the voice-activated GPS navigation system to enter your destination while keeping your hands on the wheel, and it does the rest.